A Bite of Bravo Farms

Monday, March 5, 2012

Wanna see something else Bravo Farms has to offer? Last time I showed you a wrap that I built myself. This time I thought I'd show you a Brisket Sandwich. They smoke this bad boy for HOURS, until the meat is absolutely tender and delicious! Note that brisket isn't an everyday menu item, different days they have different special meats. Think pork tenderloin, brisket, special fish...in addition to their regular meat choices: chicken, turkey, tri-tip, salmon.
You get to pick your bread, spreads, cheese (mmm...bravo cheese!), and toppings. TELL me that does not look like something you want to sink your teeth into!
I can't get enough of these super crunchy fries! Honestly, they are the best fries I've ever eaten...anywhere!

Have you tried Bravo Farms in Tulare yet?
Bravo Farms on Urbanspoon

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...