Stache Party Features

Monday, March 19, 2012

I had a very busy weekend, so I was unable to get some features up from the Stache Party last Friday.  I loved looking through the links though!  It is so much fun seeing the variety of projects linked up each week.  You are all SO TALENTED!  I am amazed!!!  Thanks so much for linking up.

If you were featured, grab a button from my side bar.   They are down at the bottom!  Here are a few things I loved from the links:

This DIY Orb Chandelier is amazing!  My Covered Bridge shows you how to make it yourself, for $10!!

 

I love the St. Patrick's Day Baskets that The Taylor House created for her kids.  What a fun mom!

 

I cannot get over how cute this cushion from Threading My Way is!  She used a special t-shirt to make it!  What a great way to preserve that special baby outfit you have sitting in the closet!

 

I will see you tomorrow at another party!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...