Checkbook Cover and New Favorite Photo Editing Site!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

 


Last August I did a swap with Bonnie @ Pink Stitches and she made me the most adorable checkbook cover.  I have been using that for my husband's checks, and I had another one for my checks.  It was ok, but I wanted a new checkbook cover!

I put in an elastic band to hold my debit card and keep it secure.  In my old checkbook cover the strap I made was too loose, and my card kept falling out in my purse.  Not cool when I'm trying to buy a greasy cheese enchilada.


I love the soft colors of this cover!  If I had made this for someone else I would have added the embellishments before I put the fabrics together so they wouldn't show on the inside - but it's for me and I dont' mind!


I'm kind of obsessed with bunting right now! It's just so bright and cheery!


I took all these pictures using the new lightbox I made.  It's super ghetto but it works!

I've also been incredibly upset lately that Picnik is closing. That is until I found my new favorite photo editing site - PicMonkey! 

My lightbox definately helped me get better photos at night, but this site made my pictures look waaaay better!  I would highly recommend it!  It's very similar to Picnik with some added features.

I've got a garage full of furniture right now, so hopefully I'll be back next week with some furniture projects!

Cheers!
PhotobucketPhotobucket UndertheTableandDreamingSew ChattyPhotobucket

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...