Time For A Blogging Break!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Yep, it's about time for me to take a blogging break.

I graduate from PA school this August and it's time to crack down on studying.  We have a lot of exams we have to take in about five weeks and I've got a long way to go.  I would much rather be hanging out here and checking out everyone's projects, but I've got to be a good student!

There are a few events that I've already signed up for, so I'll be popping in every now and then for those, but for the most part I'll be absent for a few months.  Once I'm all finished with school I'll be back.

If I have time I'll try to pop in and say hi - I'll still be looking at all your awesome projects when I have a chance!

I hope you all enjoy your summer!

See you in a few months!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...