12 Days of Christmas--Day 8

Monday, November 12, 2012

First, I have to share with you what we woke up to Friday morning.

On the 8th day of Christmas Beyond the Picket Fence gave me...a star that is quick and EASY!
For this 15 minute project I started with some great old barn wood--I joined two pieces together to make more of a square piece.  I drew a star on it with chalk.
I then screwed a rusty, old painted screw into the 5 points of the star.
Starting at the top I wrapped some ribbon around each screw,
and tied the top off with a bow.
Fun, easy, and a great way to add Christmas cheer.
I am linking up at Jennifer Rizzo and at Shanty to Chic
12 Days of Christmas Linky Party Rules

1.  Please link up only Christmas or other winter holiday (i.e. Hanukkah, Kwanzaa) ideas.
2.  Please include my 12 Days of Christmas button on your blog or a link back to my blog.
3.  Please visit each other's posts and comment.
4.  No direct links to items you are selling.
Thank you--have fun!

**STOP--Before you link up PLEASE read rules, this is a holiday linky party, thanks!!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...