Under $100 Linky Party

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hello, happy hump day.  How is the holiday decorating going?  I have been in major cleaning mode before I haul out the Christmas items.  I cleaned the carpets yesterday so I am just about ready to start the decorating frenzy. Actually, I have really simplified over the past few years, not decorating every nook and cranny.  I enjoy my Christmas home just as much with less stress and hassle.


Here are some lovely links from last week:
I am hungry right now and these crackers from Love, Pomegranate House look delicious.
DIY burlap bins from The Creek Line House
Etcetorize's beautful beaded headbands
Terrific trash rescue from Dear Emmeline
The Thinking Closet's marvelous menu planner
The Menu Planner to Rule Them All via The Thinking Closet
A Few Pretty Thing's fun fireplace makeover
A window from my favorite Christmas movie by A Few Pennies

Looking forward to your links! Please remember to read through the guidelines before linking up!
Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!

Under $100 Linky Guidelines:

1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...