Article Shmarticle

Monday, December 31, 2012


What's in an article, as in the part of speech?  Is there a big difference between a and the?  These are questions I ponder as I prepare to open an etsy shop this week.  The name Beyond The Picket Fence is taken and although I think it is silly, etsy does not allow shops with more than one name, but I have Beyond A Picket Fence reserved.  I have been Beyond THE Picket Fence for twelve plus years, but only locally...well and internationally on my blog. 

So my question is this: Do you think an article is a big deal?  Should I change my blog name?  Can I have the shop name Beyond The Picket Fence with the user name Beyond A Picket Fence?  While you ponder and hopefully help answer those questions, let me show you some of the things I will be putting in my etsy shop.  Items such as:
wood serving trays
and boxes,
candlesticks,
and signs,
coat hooks and more!

I am accepting any other etsy advice--thank you so much!!


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...