Pottery Barn Kids Knock Off Valentine's Pouch

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Is it to early to talk about Valentine's Day? I mean the stores have had stuff out for weeks now right.  I have always loved the little chair pouches that Pottery Barn Kids has for practically every holiday out there.  I decided to try one of my own in a no sew version after picking up two larger felt hearts at Michaels.  The felt hearts were around 1.50 each and then the ribbon was on sale for $0.59 cents. Great deal!




 I simply strung through the polyester ribbon through the slots in the felt hearts. Then tied it around Wynn's desk that we redid a few months back.  Then I attached some felt heart stickers to it.  Here is my inspiration:




The total cost for my version was $2.50 because I didn't really use that much of the ribbon. I bought the two hearts and ribbon and had the smaller hearts from a previous purchase.  The PBK version is $19.   

Thanks for stopping by!

Megan


Sharing at:
Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House
Adventures of a DIY Mom 
Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative
Skip To My Lou

Tuesday
twelveOeight
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer
Claiming Our Space
The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Someday Crafts
High Heels & Grills

Thursday
Frugal Girls
Live Laugh Rowe
A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs
House of Hepworths
Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
Craftionary
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days
Tatertots & Jello
Fresh Eggs Daily
Little Inspiration

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing

Sunday

Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
C.R.A.F.T.
Brassy Apple 


Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...