Some V-day 'stache's!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentines is almost upon us and I have to make 60 cards for the kids to take to school this year. Sheesh, that's a ton!  Luckily I know and love Photoshop and put these cute little cards together pretty quick.  Feel free to print as many as you like.

There are some fun 'tache's on those brushes and I will defintely use them again.

I printed mine on cardstock, cut them out, and will attach candy to each one.

Thanks to my local WinCo, I'm well stocked!
Gotta love those bulk bins!

You will get 8 cards per 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of cardstock.





 Have a Fabulous Classy Stache Valentines!

And feel free to pin my page or share with everyone, but not for resale.  That's just not nice.
Please leave a comment if you download my cards. I'd love to hear from you.

My neighbor Kristy has some super cute Robot Valentines with free printables here!

Happy Valentines!




Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...