Amaze Me Monday #26

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hello! 

I really hope everyone had a wonderful and pleasant weekend.  Our weekend was filled with sunshine here in the Carolinas as the weather popped backed up to 90 degrees after a nice mild week of temps in the 70’s. I think the hot weather is here to stay and we finally kicked on our air-conditioners.  If you know me, that’s huge because I’m cheap {hey, I call it like everyone else see it!}, besides, I moved south years ago to get away from the cold Northern weather.  I say bring on the HEAT! 

Poison Oak Update:  I am feeling much better {thank you for all well wishes}.  It’s down to a mild scratch and not that rip-roaring-tear-your-own-flesh-off feeling anymore!!!  And if you follow me on Facebook then you know that I have been bitten by the garden bug this week.  I have been planting, replacing, moving, and finally got my veggie and herb garden cleaned up and planted.  All of this should have been done months ago.  Can I get a Oh Yeah!!! for the slacker? 

As for this weekend, I’ve been busy with a few projects over in my Dad’s workshop so I can’t wait to show you some finished projects!!!  It’s going to be a great week! 

Carrie_thumb[5]

Tracey from Cleverly Inspired made this Large Library Art.  I love the simplicity of it and anyone could do this!!!

An old once Coffee table Turned Stool by Meg and Mums.

Don’t you just love getting something for FREE?  Fab Rehab Creations picked up this table and turned it into a stylish French Coffee Table.

Photobucket

Can’t grow flowers?  How about making them with a Red Poppies Flower tutorial from Jaqs Studio!

IMG_7474

Chicken Salad Pockets by Cozy Home Scenes.  These sound so yummy and easy to do!

Home Frosting shares another great project…. Burlap Canvas Monogrammed Banner

Design a Rug for under your Fire Pit by Second Chances by Susan.  So clever and a great way to add some color!

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle


You are next...
Click here to enter

 
You are next...
Click here to enter

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...