Shabby Chic Baby Rocker!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A few months ago my cousins had their first baby!  She is PRECIOUS and is the first baby of the grandchildren on my Mom's side of the family.

I had planned on refinishing this sweet rocker for her baby shower, but life kept getting in the way.  I finally got it finished for Christmas!

This is the best before I have of the rocker:


I tightened up some of the wobbly areas and filled in some of the holes.  Her room is light gray, light pink, and white.  So I primed the chair in gray so it would show through when I distressed.  I then painted it white and softly distressed it.

I was a bad blogger and only snapped one poor quality photo.  It turned out so cute though!


Here is my sweet cousins' baby girl sitting in her new rocker on Christmas morning!


She is possibly one of the best babys I have ever met.  She never fussed no matter how much we passed her around.  We were all fighting over who got to hold her!

Also, I'm about to begin a big makeover in my current office and make it not only more suitable for crafting, but more grown up looking.  I'm majorly obsessed with gray right now, so this is a sneak peek at my new craft room color!



Cheers!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...