Top Projects of 2011

Friday, December 30, 2011

Hey Friends!

I wanted to share with y'all what I've been up to in 2011 and recap some of the projects I've completed. It's always fun to look back and see what I’ve accomplished for the year. I've had such a busy year with renovating and opening our antique store, redoing tons of furniture throughout the year, starting my blog, and working on house projects too. So I have much to share this year, I just can't believe its flown fly so fast.

Our store's one year anniversary is January 4th. It was so much fun to be so productive and to get lots of things accomplished in 2011. Starting a business was a huge change and major accomplishment for me this year. I'm so thankful and blessed at how successful our store has done this year. I'm sending out a huge THANK YOU to all of our sweet customers and supporters! I LOVE what I'm doing and appreciate all the business; we couldn't do it without you. Here's to another successful year!

Let's start with the remodel of our store.

BEFORE
Ugh... When we first started the remodel, the store had two different colors of commercial grade carpet that was so disgusting and ugly; it all had to be ripped up. We did an overhaul on our store with fresh paint on the walls and floors, we added and closed up walls, redid the bathroom, painted the outside awning and interior brick, then finally we hung floor to ceiling burlap drapes in the front three windows and added all the furniture and merchandise.

AFTER
What a major difference!

Now onto a few furniture makeovers. We've completed and painted over a hundred pieces of furniture this year.




Then we did a little summer backyard and patio makeover at our house.


I'm looking forward to what 2012 has in store for our business and my personal life. God sure has blessed me this year by putting special people in my life that are truly blessings and now great friends! We will be coming up on mine and Jacob's fifth wedding anniversary in June . . . where has the time gone!?  

In 2012 I hope to travel more, help others more, grow more spiritually, meet more inspiring people, begin to grow a family and my business, and grow closer to God and my family. I have so much to be thankful for!

What are your goals for the upcoming year?! I would love to hear them! Wishing you a Happy New Year.


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...