Chippy Doors

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hey! It's been a while since I blogged last. I just wanted to check in and share with you these amazing, chippy exterior doors that we found today. 


The pair of doors are from the mid 1800's and have so much character. They may possibly be going in our new house for our exterior back doors that lead to the back porch or I may even take the glass out and replace them with mirrors (like I did here) for decorative pieces in our house. Either way they will be used somewhere in the new house. I want to incorporate old and new elements throughout the house and these will definitely make a statement.





I love all the detailed molding and the chippy, distressed look of these. Ahh... I can already imagine what they will look like in the house.

Thanks for stopping by!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...