My Couponing 411

Friday, January 25, 2013

Want to learn to coupon?  I am no expert, but I have made some posts to help you get started! I like couponing because it is a great way to stock up on items for less and it is lots of fun!  If I won the lottery, I would still coupon!  Just because I love it so much!



I started couponing a couple of years ago and then stopped (I don't remember why), and recently got back into it.  Couponing was very overwhelming at first, but I feel like I am getting the hang of it now. It used to take me so long to get ready, but I have figured out a system that speeds up the process for me.

So here is a list of links of the posts I have written.  I will most likely be updating them because there is a lot of information.  Leave any questions or suggestions in the comments and I will respond there/try to improve things!





Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...