Easter Egg Hunt Treat Bags

Monday, February 18, 2013

I've invited some friends over for an Easter egg hunt in a few weeks. I wanted to make some treat bags for the kids on a budget. I found a package of four bags for a dollar at the Dollar Tree. They are called felt bags, however, they are not really felt at all.   You can find them in the arts and crafts section there.  Then I took a cookie cutter I had and traced out some bunny heads on fabric. Then I used some adhesive to attach them to the bags.  
So far I have the bag filled with the a little foam bunny or chick kit that I found at Joann Fabrics for a dollar each. I'm sure I'll be able to find some other goodies for the bag.

Thanks for stopping by!

Megan



Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...