Spring Wreath

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'm officially over winter! There I said it and I feel so much better now. Between our household being taken down by a cold and the dogs begging for walks I do not want to take in 30 degrees or less I figure I'm moving on to spring by making a wreath.  I purchased some ribbon and wreath form from Hobby Lobby.  Then I purchased some paper flower pack from Michaels for around $2 and used some of them along with some other flowers I had bought on clearance over time.  


This wreath is going to hopefully go on my mantel once I complete the rest of the projects I have in mind.  Hope everyone is having a great day!

Thanks for stopping by!

Megan

Sharing at:


Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House

Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Skip To My Lou
The Rustic Pig
Craft-O-Matic

Tuesday
twelveOeight

If Its Not Baroque
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer

The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Adventures of a DIY Mom
A to Z Celebrations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Someday Crafts

The Real Thing with the Coake Family

Thursday
A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Design

Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

The Taylor House

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days

One Creative Mommy

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing


Sunday
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
Uncommon Designs
I Gotta Try That


Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...