Amaze Me Monday #42

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend.  

I had an itch.  An itch to paint something…. anything after receiving an email from Sherwin Williams announcing one of their fabulous sales on paint and stain!  With a crazy look in my eye, I glanced over to my daughter and asked her to help me clean out the dining room so I could painted it.  She kindly reminded me that I already had to many unfinished projects in the work to start in on the dining room.  Unfortunately, she’s right and this is the whole reason why I started this blog. …. To stay focus and to finish my projects.  But the sneaky side of me found a couple places in the home to paint on Saturday morning.   I hope to have it ready to show you this week.

I going to keep this short because I have been working all day and all I’m ready to do is rest my feet and enjoy all your fabulous projects!  Thank you for linking up to the party Open-mouthed smile

Carrie

 

Birch Bark Candles shared by Sand & Sisal

Birch Bark Candle

Root Beer Float Fudge shared by The Traveling Spoon

Decorating with Beans shared by Lookie What I Did!

Fall Living Room Tour shared by Kristen’s Creation

Union Jack Table shared by Sweet Girl Expressions

Car Clock Makeover shared by Nap Time Creations

Photobucket

Fall Burlap Table Runner shared by In His Grip

IMG_2585

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...